Get Your Australian Tax back
Worked in Australia? You’re one step closer to a tax refund with Taxback.com
Snakes, sharks, and massive spiders; what’s not love about the home of Crocodile Dundee? Australia is a country of opportunity for the thousands of people who flock there every year in search of adventure or a better, sunnier life! If you’ve worked there, then the good news is you may be due a tax refund!
Have you worked in Australia?
If yes, you should know that while working in Australia you’re taxed between 19-32.5% on your earnings. You probably haven’t thought about taxes, but your Australian tax refund could provide a nice boost to your budget.
Even if you’re not entitled to an income tax refund, you can still claim your superannuation when you leave Australia. The average super refund Taxback.com gets for their customers is $3380, so what’s stopping you?
Facts about Oz tax refunds:
• The tax year runs from 1st July to June 30th
• Once you’ve left Oz, you can apply for your Superannuation refund
• You should provide your Tax File Number (TFN) to your employer within the first 30 days to avoid paying emergency tax on your wages
• You’ll need your PAYG or final payslip to claim your tax back
• Free tax refund estimate-check how much money you can get back here
• 24/7 live chat help-the friendly team of tax experts can help you with any query
• Secure payment system: Your refund will be transferred to you anywhere in the world, in your chosen currency
• No refund – no fee!
Get your free estimate
Get your free refund estimate with Taxback.com now and start planning your next trip! Find out how much you could get by using the online calculator here.